Monster High FCV75 - Family Vampire Kitchen Playset with 2 Pack Dolls - Draculaura and Dracula
||1 year warranty
- COOK UP A STORM Draculaura doll and her father, Dracula doll, can cook up a storm for friends and family with this monster high vampire kitchen play set.
- SET INCLUDES Both draculaura doll and dracula doll; a piece with an oven, stove and overhead cabinet; a sink with mini-fridge below and a counter that extends; two chairs; and additional accessories to play out cooking, baking, eating and family fun.
- CLASSIC MOMENTS - Recreate those classic moments seen in the series and movies and cook up new ones.
- COLLECT THEM ALL - Collect all of the Monster High family dolls and accessories to expand your Monster High world (each sold separately, subject to availability).
- HOURS OF FUN - perfect present for Monster High fans aged 6 years and over.
Draculaura doll and her father, Dracula doll, can cook up a storm for friends and family with this Monster High vampire kitchen play set. It comes with all of the ingredients for fun: both Draculaura doll and Dracula doll, along with furniture and so many accessories. There's an oven and stove piece with a cabinet at the top. A frying pan and pot fit on the burners and have food bubbling away. There's a mini-fridge below the sink and a counter with extension to create a table for Draculaura doll and Dracula doll to pull up the two chairs to eat. The sink has a cover decorated with bubbles; lift it up to put dishes inside for realistic clean up. Helpful hooks hang kitchen utensils from the web-decorated frame and another hook is perfect for the chandelier.
Each piece has Monster High style with signature colours (lots of pink, purple and black), iconic decals (a moon, bats and spider webs) and cool touches (paws for furniture feet and bat-shaped handles). There's even an apron and oven mitt dad and daughter can share.
Collect all of the Monster High dolls and play sets for your own howl ways because Everyone Is Welcome at Monster High (each sold separately, subject to availability).
Warning, not appropriate for children under the age of 6.